Already available for purchase in Europe and Asia, the LG Optimus 4X HD will be reportedly released in Canada “this fall” – thus in September the earliest.
The Optimus 4X HD is LG’s first smartphone to feature a quad-core processor (Nvidia Tegra 3, 1.5GHz). It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and offers a 4.7 inch True HD IPS display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, NFC, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 2,150 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 launched in India
- Quad-core LG Optimus 4X HD with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich announced
- LG Optimus 4X HD spotted in white
- ZTE U950 is a $160 quad-core Android smartphone from China
- LG Optimus Vu launching globally in September with quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU