Samsung is still working hard on an 11-inch tablet. This has been revealed through documents that the Korean company has shared with the court in the lawsuit in which it’s being accused by Apple of patent infringement in California.
The first time we heard about such a gigantic device was in December of last year, when rumor had it that the new tablet would be unveiled during MWC in February. That didn’t happen, but, we now learn, not because Samsung cancelled the project. It just got pushed back by a few months. But it’s going to be out this year, for it’s listed as a 2012 product.
The only thing we know about it (other than its screen’s size) is that it will come with 2560×1600 resolution, which will put it well into Retina territory with 256 ppi.
Could this tablet be unveiled next month alongside the new Galaxy Note 2? We’ll let you know as soon as we do.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 with Android Jelly Bean coming soon
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE now available for $499.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available for pre-order in the US, for real this time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 officially launching this month, LTE version also coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 could end up being a very different device when it finally launches