Verizon Wireless has officially announced a new LTE handset: the Pantech Marauder, first seen last week as the Pantech Star Q.
The Marauder will be available at Verizon starting August 2 (this Thursday), for $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate, with a new 2-yr contract agreement.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the new smartphone features a sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3.8 inch display with 800 x 480 pixels, Mobile Hotspot capabilities, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP rear camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and MicroSD card support.
The Marauder is the second Pantech-branded QWERTY handset announced in the US this week. The other one is the rugged Pantech Renue, which comes with Qualcomm’s Brew MP, and was launched by AT&T yesterday for $69.99 on contract.
Via Press release
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launches rugged Pantech Renue QWERTY phone
- Verizon to launch the Pantech Star Q with LTE and Adroid 4.0 ICS
- Verizon launches Pantech Perception with Motion Sense, Android Jelly Bean coming later
- AT&T’s Pantech Element and Burst with LTE available now
- AT&T Pantech Flex (Magnus P9090) with Android ICS and LTE gets official