Spotted in blue and pink last month, the unannounced Sony Xperia SL seemingly has three other colors versions: black, silver, and white.
ePrice has managed to obtain some press photos which show the new handset in the mentioned colors. As previously mentioned, the Xperia SL isn’t too different from the Xperia S (launched earlier this year), the biggest change under the hood being a more powerful processor (dual-core, 1.7GHz).
Sony could officially unveil the Xperia SL on August 29, alongside other new smartphones, like the Xperia J, and the LT29i Hayabusa. It would be nice if the new Sony handsets ran Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at launch. But that remains to be seen.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony LT29i Hayabusa to be called Xperia TX?
- Sony Xperia J press photos show up
- New Sony Xperia smartphones to be announced on August 29. LT29i Hayabusa, Xperia J and SL could be included
- New Sony Xperia LTE Android phone to be launched in June, could be the LT29i Hayabusa
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc officially announced for the US market