Mobile Syrup has uncovered a document which shows that Bell will start selling the Atrix HD on August 21. Better late than never, right?
I addition to releasing the Atrix HD, Bell will also introduce the Motorola Razr V. Initially, this was scheduled to arrive on August 2, but now Bell says it’s going to be out one day later, on August 3.
Both the Motorola Atrix HD and the Razr V will run Android 4.0 ICS from day one. The new Atrix (pictured above) has more advanced features, including a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and a 4.5 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell’s Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V to be launched in early August
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled
- Verizon might not launch a Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx at all