The Samsung Galaxy Pocket will arrive in the UK in September. It will be sold by Three, and possibly other operators as well. But, for now, only Three has put it on its Coming soon page.
It’s still too early to know how much it will cost or what day of September it will be coming out on, but Samsung’s smallest smartphone is on its way to the UK for sure.
The Galaxy Pocket was announced in March and comes with a 2.8-inch 240×320 touchscreen, an 800 MHz processor, a 2 MP camera, 3 GB of built-in storage space expandable via microSD cards, all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,200 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Beam now available in the UK for £394.99
- Samsung announces the Galaxy S Duos, available in Europe in September
- Samsung Galaxy Star and Galaxy Pocket Neo introduced in Africa
- Sony Xperia Ion set to arrive in Hong Kong, reservations now open
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus image leaks alongside specs. It’s almost identical to its predecessor