US Cellular has announced two new Motorola smartphones: Electrify 2, and Defy XT.
The Electrify 2 is obviously the successor to the Motorola Electrify (which was launched by US Cellular in September 2011, and is still available for $129.99). It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features: a 4.3 inch qHD ColorBoost display, global roaming capabilities, 8MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, MicroSD card support, a 1780 mAh battery, and an 8.4mm thin case.
You can buy the Electrify 2 online from US Cellular starting today, for $199.99 on contract (after a $100 rebate), or $349.99 without any agreement.
The Motorola Defy XT (known in other parts of the world as the XT535) will be available starting August 3, and looks like this:
The Defy XT is waterproof and dust-proof, and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Other features include a 3.7 inch FWVGA scratch-resistant display, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and a 1650mAh battery.
Via Press release
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Electrify M with Android ICS and LTE announced for US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify available now at US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify M now available at US Cellular
- US Cellular launches the Alcatel OneTouch Premiere with Android, QWERTY keyboard
- Motorola Electrify is US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone