The new tablets, which run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, are the IdeaTab A2107, and IdeaTab A2109.
The A2107 offers a 7 inch display, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and “long battery life.” The A2109 comes with a 9 inch display (1280 x 800 pixels), “aluminum shell and internal roll cage”, 3MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. That’s about all we know regarding their features.
For the moment, there’s no word on how much the Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 and IdeaTab A2109 will cost. However, both of them will be “affordable”, and should become available starting September.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Lenovo’s IdeaTab A2107A Android ICS tablet hits the FCC
- AT&T intros cheap Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Android tablet
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 with Android 4.0 ICS announced for the US, will cost $349
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2 with optional keyboard dock now available starting at $343.20
- Lenovo’s IdeaPhone K860 with Android ICS and quad-core Samsung Exynos processor gets previewed