Motorola Motokey EX117 is a triple SIM phone with dedicated Facebook button. Spotted in Canada and Brazil
Motorola is no stranger to dual SIM phones, but seeing it having a triple SIM device is quite a surprise. Yes, you read that right: there’s a triple SIM phone made by Motorola. It’s called Motokey EX117, and seems to be available in Brazil and Canada for now.
In addition to supporting three SIM cards, the EX117 has a full QWERTY keyboard, and a dedicated Facebook button – like the previous Motokey model, announced in November 2011. Other features: 2 inch landscape display with 220 x 176 pixels, FM radio, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera, and a 2GB MicroSD card pre-installed. 3G connectivity is not featured. Also, in case you were wondering, this isn’t an Android handset.
There’s no word on what other markets will get the new triple SIM phone. Anyway, according to the Bluetooth SIG, its availability isn’t restricted to any specific areas.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MotoKey Social is officially Motorola’s Facebook phone
- MotoKey Social (Motorola’s Facebook phone) launching this Monday in Canada
- Motorola Cliq XT available at T-Mobile USA, $129.99 on contract
- Motorola A45 Murano now official as MOTOCUBO A45
- Motorola announces the Backflip for Germany, launches H17txt Bluetooth headset via Verizon