Color us confused. Samsung has just sent invites to an event on the eve of IFA in Berlin. On August 29, at 7 pm Berlin time, Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 will be airing a new episode (read: device announcement).
Furthermore, the invite itself has a strong hint that the Galaxy Note 2 will be shown during this event. That ‘magic wand’ looks a lot like a stylus, which is characteristic of the Korean manufacturer’s Note line.
That said, this would seemingly contradict a recent report that pegged the Galaxy Note 2′s unveiling for August 15. See, Samsung has yet another event on that date, this time even mentioning it’s going to be a ‘major’ Galaxy announcement.
So, truthfully, all we can be pretty certain about right now is that the Galaxy Note 2 will see the light of day before this month is over. Other than that – let’s wait and see.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II will be announced on August 15
- New Samsung Unpacked event scheduled for August 30. Galaxy Note 2 likely be announced then
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ready to ship in the US?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be out in the UK on August 16
- Samsung Galaxy S IV to be announced in New York on March 14?