The 4G LTE capable version of the BlackBerry PlayBook is due to be released in Canada first on August 9. Ahead of that, its pricing has leaked today.
The 4G PlayBook will be available on Bell, Rogers, and Telus. On all three carriers, the no-contract price will be $550. For Rogers though, we now have the full pricing details.
The tablet will set you back $349.99 with a three-year contract with the carrier, $449.99 if the term is two years, and $499.99 for a one-year agreement.
As per RIM’s instructions, the new PlayBook won’t be sold, or even displayed in stores prior to the August 9 launch date (that’s next Thursday, by the way).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers now gives you $100 back if you buy a BlackBerry Torch 9810, Bold 9900, or PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 coming to Bell, Virgin Canada
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc will be available from Rogers in Canada on April 28
- BlackBerry Playbook headed to Bell
- RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE available in Canada now