One day later than initially expected, Bell now has the Motorola RAZR V in stock. The smartphone can be yours for $29.95 with a three-year contract, or $399.95 if you’d rather not sign a long term commitment. Interestingly, two-year and one-year service agreement options aren’t available at the moment. Not that many people went for those anyway.
The RAZR V is a slightly updated version of the original (Android-powered) RAZR. The RAZR V has a 4.3-inch qHD (540×960) touchscreen, a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, an 8 MP rear camera, a front-facing camera as well, 1 GB of RAM, microSD slot, and all the usual connectivity options (sans LTE, though). It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, complete with on-screen navigation buttons.
This is a very well priced device, considering that it’s basically an improved version of what was Motorola’s flagship Android smartphone just a few months ago. So if you want to pick one up, Bell is where you should go.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE now available at Bell, priced from $49.95
- Canada: Motorola RAZR V lands at Bell on August 2
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M leaks with 4.3″ qHD screen and dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra now world’s thinnest smartphone, 12 other Android devices announced too
- ZTE Engage lands at Cricket on October 2