As assumed yesterday, Samsung will indeed introduce its next-generation Galaxy Note smartphone on August 29 at IFA 2012, in Berlin.
According to Reuters, a Samsung spokesperson has confirmed that the company would “unveil the next Galaxy Note” on that day. He didn’t say it’s going to be called “Samsung Galaxy Note 2”, but I see no reason for it to bear a different name. The spokesperson also didn’t provide further details on the device. However, we know that it could feature a 5.5 inch display, a quad-core processor, enhanced camera, and hopefully Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
It remains to be seen when and where the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be released first.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung’s flexible AMOLED display to debut on the Galaxy Note 2?
- New Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 with Android Jelly Bean coming soon
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note costs only $179.99 at Wirefly
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 officially launching this month, LTE version also coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (codenamed Altius) could start shipping in April. Galaxy Note 8.0 pictured?