Once again, we’re hearing that Nokia will announce its first Windows Phone 8 devices early next month, in Helsinki, during Nokia World 2012. This time we’re not hearing it from a Chinese source, but from Bloomberg, which says the info comes via “a person with knowledge of the matter.”
Unsurprisingly, it’s said that Nokia’s WP8 handsets will hit the market before the end of the year. Unfortunately, there are still no official details on what they will bring in terms of looks and specs. Two of the handsets could be the rumored Lumia 910, and Lumia 1001. But we’ll see about that.
Nokia World will debut on September 5, so we have a month to wait until finally finding out what Nokia has developed lately.
Other companies that will (or should) introduce Windows Phone 8 devices this year are Samsung, HTC, Huawei, ZTE, Acer, and Lenovo.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 event officially scheduled for September 5
- Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 pictured. This is Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 future
- Nokia Lumia 620 selling very well. Lumia 920 and 800 are the most popular WP8 devices at the moment
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop
- Front panel of a possible Nokia Windows Phone 8 handset apparently leaked