The black Sony Xperia Go has been out in the UK for almost a full month now. But if your favorite color is white and you’d still like to get Sony’s latest IP-67 certified rugged Android smartphone, tomorrow is going to be a good day for you.
That’s because the white Xperia Go will be available on August 7 at well known SIM-free phone retailer Clove. The price you’ll need to pay is £210, VAT included. If you want to order one, this is where you should be headed to.
Of course, the white Xperia Go is identical to its black sibling, save for the paint job. You still get a 3.5-inch 320×480 touchscreen, a dual-core 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP camera, 512 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage space, all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,305 mAh battery. The device is dust and waterproof, and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Sony Xperia T arrives in the UK on December 4
- Sony unveils the Xperia T with 4.6″ HD screen and 13 MP cam, rugged Xperia V with LTE, and Xperia J
- Sony Xperia Advance now available in the US, costs around $250 unlocked
- Sony Xperia Go headed to O2 UK this month
- Quad-core, waterproof Sony Xperia Z with 1080p screen and Android Jelly Bean gets official. Xperia ZL also announced