Sometimes, for whatever reason, phone makers love announcing announcements. This time it was Motorola’s turn. The now-Google-owned company took to Facebook earlier to let us know that it will be unveiling a new 4G LTE-capable smartphone on Friday.
Until then, we’re apparently free to guess what it could be. Moto will be giving out a clue each day from now until Friday, and so far that mobile data connectivity hint is all we’ve got. Oh, and this ‘picture’:
Let’s hope that the incredibly often rumored and leaked Droid RAZR HD is the subject of this campaign. That device has already been in the news so many times that it’s almost unbelievable that it hasn’t been officially introduced yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola won’t be announcing the Droid RAZR HD on Friday after all
- Blue Motorola Droid RAZR may be launching on May 18
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR / Spyder / Droid HD specs leaked
- Verizon’s Black Friday deals leak out, Motorola Droid RAZR and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 featured
- Motorola Droid 4 to be out on December 8. Verizon Galaxy Nexus still rumored to come on December 9