Officially announced in June, at the same time with the Xperia Tipo, the Sony Xperia Miro might become available in the UK this month.
Carphone Warehouse expects to ship the Miro before the end of the month, although it currently can’t say how much it’ll charge for the handset. Anyway, the price shouldn’t differ much from the one listed by Clove not long ago – so customers should pay about £126 (€159 or $197) for the new Xperia. You can go here at Carphone Warehouse if you want to pre-register for the device.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Sony Xperia Miro features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, full Facebook integration, xLOUD audio technology, VGA front-facing camera, 5MP rear camera, 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1,500 mAh battery – all in a 9.9mm thin case.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Miro available in the UK now
- Sony Xperia Miro and dual-SIM Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS officially announced
- Sony Xperia Miro priced in the UK
- Sony Xperia Tipo headed to O2 and Orange in the UK
- Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to be launched in the UK this month