T-Mobile USA has announced on Twitter that it’s offering the HTC One S for $149.99 on contract until August 21. The handset’s regular price is, of course, $199.99.
This could mean that the fourth largest US carrier is indeed preparing the launch of the HTC One X+, which – if rumors turn out to be true – will be out in September, featuring a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Best Buy is also selling T-Mobile’s One S for $149.99 on contract (after offering it for only $99.99 for a brief period of time). The One S is T-Mobile’s thinnest smartphone ever, and currently runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It will be updated to Jelly Bean sometime later this year.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 4.0 ICS update for Sprint’s HTC Evo 3D available now
- Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint now $119.99 on contract at Amazon
- US Cellular launches the Alcatel OneTouch Premiere with Android, QWERTY keyboard
- Quad-core LG Optimus G E973 shows up in live photos
- SIM free LG Optimus 4X HD available in the UK now