The update was supposed to roll out this past spring, but it got delayed. Thankfully though, it’s actually a bit early, since it was pegged for a fall release after the delay.
After applying the update, your tablet will run Android 4.0.4. The update will arrive over-the-air, so your tablet should notify you when it’s available. If it hasn’t done so already, and you’re really impatient, you can manually check by going to the Service Station app and tapping on Check for Updates.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update now rolling out
- Toshiba Thrive now official
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced
- Lenovo’s ThinkPad tablet finally gets its Ice Cream Sandwich treat
- HTC One X Android 4.1 update now rolling out all over the world