Back in June, we told you that Apple’s new iPhone 5 might come in a case that’s only 7.9mm thin. However, now it looks like the next generation iOS smartphone could be even thinner.
According to Apple.pro and some images showing an article appeared in the Chinese newspaper Apple Daily, the iPhone 5 will be 7.6mm thin. The Chinese sources also point out that the handset is 123.83mm tall, 58.47mm wide, and sports a 4 inch display (as rumored many times before).
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New iPhone and iPad Mini to be unveiled on September 12?
- New, redesigned 9.7 inch iPad 5 coming in Q3?
- 7.85-inch iPad Mini ‘confirmed’ one more time for an October release
- Apple’s next tablet to be called iPad HD, not iPad 3?
- iPhone OS-based Apple iPad (tablet) officially announced, prices start at $500 (video)