The image you see below may be a render of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Or maybe it’s not. Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell right now.
In defense of it actually showing the Note 2 comes the fact that it was posted on the Facebook page of Samsung Pakistan. Then again, at first it came with the description “Samsung Galaxy S III” – which it clearly is not. Samsung’s Pakistan arm then took the image down. Only to throw it back up, this time with the caption saying “Samsung Galaxy Note”. After that, the render is nowhere to be found. Again.
So make of all this what you wish. Maybe an eager Samsung employee posted an official render of the upcoming phablet by accident. Maybe Samsung’s Pakistan arm simply doesn’t know what the Galaxy S III looks like. Or maybe there’s some other explanation for all this.
We’ll know for sure how real this was in exactly three weeks.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black Samsung Galaxy Note II on the way, leaked press image suggests
- Yet another image supposedly showing the Samsung Galaxy Note II gets leaked
- 6.3-inch Galaxy Note III confirmed by official Samsung accessory listing?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 coming at MWC?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 front panel supposedly leaks contradicting previous images