According to Korea IT Times, the Galaxy Note 2 will have a “5.5 inch flexible AMOLED display.” If that’s true, it probably means its surface is slightly curved. Of course, we’ve already seen smartphones with curved surfaces (including the Google Nexus S). However, in these cases the screen itself isn’t curved, just the glass covering it is.
(the invitation to the event where the Note 2 should be announced)
Apart from sporting a 5.5 inch (possible flexible) AMOLED display, the new Galaxy Note 2 should also feature a quad-core processor, LTE, a rear camera of more than 10MP, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It remains to be seen how much of this is true.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to feature Exynos 5 Octa-core processor, Mali 450 GPU, 3GB of RAM
- New Samsung Galaxy Note III to have a 6.3 inch screen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note III will probably not have a flexible display after all
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (codenamed Altius) could start shipping in April. Galaxy Note 8.0 pictured?
- Samsung Galaxy Note III confirmed as the SM-N9000?