The upcoming Sony Xperia T (codenamed Mint) sure likes to pose for the camera. After we first saw it in a photo shoot at the end of July, it’s now back in the spotlight. nixanbal.com has no less than 35 photos depicting the Xperia T. Needless to say, all angles are covered. More than once even.
So if you’re anxiously waiting for this phone to be available, you can feast your eyes on it for now. The Xperia T should finally get unveiled on August 29, at a pre-IFA event that Sony has already scheduled.
According to what’s been leaked so far, the Sony Xperia T will come with a dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 720p HD touchscreen, 1 GB of RAM, and a 13 MP camera.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia SL live photos emerge, show all possible angles
- Sony LT30 Xperia Mint might be called Xperia T after all
- Sony’s HuaShan to be sold as the Xperia SP. Midrange Xperia L also coming
- Sony Xperia SP to have 4.6″ 720p screen, 8 MP camera
- Sony LT25 Tsubasa shows up in benchmarks with HD screen and dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU