At 10 million units shipped in less than 2 months, Samsung Galaxy S3 is off to a very impressive start. With Samsung being the official sponsor for the Olympics, and a massive marketing spend in August – the new flagship sales are bound only to accelerate further.
At least until the new iPhone comes along.
To keep customer interest after that, Samsung seems to be prepping some new color versions of Galaxy S3. Until now, we’ve had SGS3 in two colors – Pebble Blue and Marble White. Yesterday Samsung Galaxy S3 in Black – got (almost) official:
The almost part is because we hadn’t had an official announcement yet. But the picture above, with black SGS3, comes from the official Samsung Olympics Facebook page. And there’s another one too:
I’m not sure if Samsung posted Galaxy S3 Black pictures by mistake or on purpose, to whet our interest. It doesn’t matter much. With them appearing on official Samsung Facebook page, I’m sure the phone exists and is almost ready to go.
The only question – is when Samsung will make enough of SGS3 Blacks, to start shipping them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III spotted in retailer’s system
- Black Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 smiles for the camera, gets revealed for the first time
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III not coming to Canada?
- [UPDATE: Error] Is there a white Nexus 4 on its way to Carphone Warehouse?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 render leaks out. Maybe