Launched earlier this year for prices under $400, the Asus Transformer Pad TF300 (aka Transformer Pad 300) now comes in an LTE version.
Called Transformer Pad TF300TL, the LTE-ready tablet will be available starting mid-August across Germany and Austria, in three color versions. It’s going to cost €529, or €629 if you want to get it with a keyboard dock. Like the non-LTE edition, the TF300TL runs Android 4.0 ICS, and features a 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and a 1.2MP front-facing camera.
For the moment, there’s no word if the Transformer Pad TF300TL will be released in other countries (but I guess it could happen in the US, or Canada).
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer TF300T features uncovered: Android 4.0 ICS, Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Wi-Fi will be launched in the US next month
- LG Optimus Vu launching globally in September with quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU
- Asus Transformer Pad 300 priced by Amazon US, should be out on April 22
- Fujitsu Stylistic M532 Android ICS tablet also launched in the UK