Announced at the end of July, Sprint’s new Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE could become available in less than two weeks from now.
PhoneDog has it that Sprint is currently planning to launch the new handset on August 19. There’s still no word on how much the Photon Q will cost, but it shouldn’t be more than $199.99 on contract (after tall, that qHD display doesn’t really make it a high-end smartphone).
When it finally hits the shelves, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE will bring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (probably upgradeable to Jelly Bean), a sliding QWERTY keyboard, NFC, front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE finally gets official on its way to Sprint
- Sprint Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE officially lands on August 19 for $199.99, pre-orders start today
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Conquer 4G to be out this month?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now