The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q is on its way to T-Mobile. It looks like it will be available on August 15, so next Wednesday. We first heard about that date through a leaked internal document which surfaced at the beginning of July. And today the first press render of this smartphone was leaked to TmoNews. In it, the date is August 15.
That can’t be just a coincidence. Hinting at announcement or release dates with press images is nothing new, of course, and it seems like T-Mobile and Samsung are at it again.
The Galaxy S Blaze Q should sport a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 720p HD touchscreen, 42 Mbps HSPA+ support, and it should run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – if past leaks are to be believed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G has its new name confirmed by leaked training docs
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be out in March for $149.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q (SGH-T699) arrives at T-Mobile on August 15, QWERTY keyboard in tow
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G may be headed to T-Mobile with 42 Mbps HSPA+ support
- MWC 2012: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T769) hands-on