Expected to become commercially available before the end of this month (first in Asia), the high-end Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD has been approved by the FCC today, which means a launch in North America is now possible.
The MediaPad 10 FHD is quite an impressive tablet, featuring a 10.1 inch IPS display with 1920 x 1200 pixels, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and a metallic case that’s 8.8mm thin. For now, the FCC only tested the tablet’s Wi-Fi capabilities, but LTE will be featured, too.
According to previously unveiled details, the new MediaPad should cost less than $500, possibly becoming the most affordable quad-core Full HD tablet on the market.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD appears in promo video not long before launch
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD will finally be available in September
- Quad-core Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD officially announced, we have even more hands-on images
- Quad-core Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD arrives in late August for less than $500
- New Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite with Android 4.0 ICS officially unveiled