After having made its name at other Canadian carriers over the past few months, the Samsung Galaxy S II X is now ready to land at Koodo Mobile. In fact, it’s already available in Koodo stores, and should be purchasable online in the near future.
The Galaxy S II X can be yours for $300 outright, or $150 on the Koodo Tab. The pricing is great, considering that Telus is offering the same device for $600 outright. So if Koodo being your carrier isn’t reason for concern, perhaps you should consider a Galaxy S II X at these prices.
The Samsung Galaxy S II X has a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, a 4.52-inch 480×800 touchscreen, an 8 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video capture support, a 2 MP front-facing camera, and it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Whether or not it will be updated to Jelly Bean is unknown at this point, but do keep in mind that not many currently sold devices are even on ICS yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will be available in Canada on March 16 for $349.99
- AT&T announces the Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, both with 4G LTE support
- INQ Cloud Touch will be available at Telus and Koodo Mobile in Canada on July 13
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G is headed to Rogers in Canada