TechnoBuffalo has received a document which shows that the Kyocera Rise will be out at Sprint on August 19 – the same day the third largest US carrier should start selling the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE. The Rise will reportedly cost only $19.99 with a new 2-yr agreement.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Kyocera Rise features a full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5 inch HVGA display, 3.2MP rear camera, 512MB of RAM, and a 1GHz single-core processor. It’s said that the handset will be also available via Virgin Mobile, but there’s no word on when that’s going to happen.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint officially intros the Kyocera Rise, will launch it on August 19. Virgin Mobile version coming soon
- Kyocera Rise with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Sprint and Virgin Mobile
- Kyocera Rise now available at Virgin Mobile for $99.99
- Kyocera announces Hydro and Rise Android 4.0 ICS smartphones
- LG Optimus Zip with Android and QWERTY keyboard coming to TracFone