Launched by T-Mobile USA on Wednesday for $249.99 on contract, the Samsung Galaxy Note can be bought for much less if you don’t mind getting it from Wirefly.
The retailer is offering T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note for $179.99. The deal is available for both new contracts, and upgrades. So there are many potential customers that can save $70 just like that.
The Galaxy Note from T-Mobile is obviously running Android 4.0 ICS (with an update to Jelly Bean coming later this year). Just like AT&T’s version, it features a 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 800 pixels, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 16GB of internal memory.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint now $119.99 on contract at Amazon
- Samsung’s flexible AMOLED display to debut on the Galaxy Note 2?
- Samsung Galaxy Note available now at AT&T, Best Buy
- Fujitsu Stylistic M532 Android ICS tablet also launched in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Lightray 4G with Android and Dyle TV available now at MetroPCS