Unfortunately, for now it’s not clear what the main differences between the Xperia TX and Xperia T (Mint) are. In any case, both handsets are high-end, and will run Android 4.0 ICS at launch. Or should we hope for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean? We’ll see.
This is what the Xperia TX / Hayabusa reportedly looks like (never mind the Sony Ericsson logo, that will be changed to just Sony):
Other new Sony Android smartphones that could be unveiled on August 29 are: Xperia SL, Xperia J, and the LT25 Tsubasa.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More Sony Xperia SL press photos show up, new colors unveiled
- Sony suggests Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for 2011 Xperias are still possible
- New Sony Xperia smartphones to be announced on August 29. LT29i Hayabusa, Xperia J and SL could be included
- New photos of the quad-core Sony Xperia Tablet show up
- Sony LT29i Hayabusa (international Xperia GX) smiles for the camera in leaked pictures