Expected to be released in the UK sometime next month, the black version of Samsung’s Galaxy S III might not make it to Canada at all.
Mobile Syrup has shared what Samsung Canada had to say on the matter. The company’s official statement is that for now it “does not have plans to bring the Black Galaxy S III to the Canadian market. We will continue to keep you posted on product news as it becomes available.”
The back S III still hasn’t been officially announced by Samsung. But the company will probably unveil details on its availability soon. Hopefully, unlike the red S III (which is exclusive to AT&T in the US), the black edition will be introduced in more markets.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 confirmed to come on August 29
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 prices starting at €479 in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 officially launching this month, LTE version also coming soon
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III seemingly headed to T-Mobile
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III could be launched in the UK next month