The iPhone 5 is coming. Soon. So soon, in fact, that we’re already starting to see multiple iPhone-related rumors each day. That almost certainly means that the announcement is just weeks away.
September 12 is when that may happen. This date has been widely rumored so far. At the end of July we heard that the actual release of the new iPhone in stores would happen just nine days after that, on September 21. And now, from the same source (iMore) we hear that pre-orders for the iPhone 5 will start in the US on September 12 – so on announcement day.
The ‘second wave’ international release of the new iPhone will happen in the first week of October, probably on October 5. This info apparently comes from sources who’ve been accurate on iPhone release dates in the past.
Less than a month to go now. During this time, do expect to see even more iPhone leaks. It’s just how things normally are in the mobile world. Can you feel the anticipation growing?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 5 will launch at AT&T in the second half of September, rumor has it
- iPhone 5 lands in September, German carrier says
- Apple to host event on September 7 – iPhone 5 expected
- Apple will unveil the iPad Mini in October, and not alongside the new iPhone in September
- Samsung Nexus Prime may be released on November 3