According to Sony, the dark silver Xperia S should be released “over the next few weeks.” Unfortunately, details on what markets will get it are missing for now.
At the moment, the Xperia S is available in only two colors: white and black.
Sony also says that the Xperia S has “been identified as having the sharpest HD smartphone display” back in June. At 4.3 inches and 1280 x 720 pixels, the screen of the Xperia S has 341.5 PPI. And while it’s true that no other handset has a higher pixel density, Verizon’s HTC Rezound (launched in November 2011) matches it, since its 1280 x 720 display also measures 4.3 inches.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sharp starts mass production of Full HD (1080p), 443 PPI 5 inch smartphone displays
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc officially announced for the US market
- More Sony Xperia SL press photos show up, new colors unveiled
- #MWC11: Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro hands-on video
- New Sony Xperia LTE Android phone to be launched in June, could be the LT29i Hayabusa