T-Mobile USA has already confirmed that it would offer Windows Phone 8 devices, but it didn’t provide further details on the matter. Well, it looks like one of T-Mo’s WP8 handsets will be the Samsung SGH-T899.
Discovered in a User Agent Profile, the SGH-T899 features Internet Explorer, so it clearly runs Windows Phone 8. Moreover, the handset has an HD (1280 x 720) display, and – surprise – LTE connectivity. Of course, T-Mobile will only launch LTE services next year, so it remains to be seen if the SGH-T899 gets to be released before the end of 2012.
The SGH-T899 might be T-Mobile’s version of the rumored Samsung Odyssey, which should also have an HD screen, plus NFC and an 8MP rear camera. More on this as we get it.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note costs only $179.99 at Wirefly
- Microsoft’s Windows RT Surface tablet to cost just $199.99?
- HTC to announce two Windows Phone 8 handsets in the third week of September (Rio and Accord)?
- T-Mobile now offers the HTC One S for $149. Getting ready for the HTC One X+?
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 handsets to be announced at Nokia World 2012