T-Mobile USA’s website now features a black and official-looking Samsung Galaxy S III. This, of course, can be seen as another sign that the new color version of the handset should become available soon.
Unfortunately, T-Mobile provides absolutely no details on the black S III. It could even be a site design mistake, and the handset is in fact the old blue one. Let’s hope not.
Anyway, you can see the smartphone here.
Samsung has already sold more than 10 million Galaxy S III units around the world – the vast majority being white and blue versions (there’s also a red one, but this is available only from AT&T in the US). The S III currently runs Android 4.0 ICS, and should start receiving Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates at the end of this month.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III could be launched in the UK next month
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III available in new colors soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 might have a black version
- Samsung pulls an Apple, reportedly delays the pebble blue Galaxy S III