A month ago, LG announced that it sold 4 million LTE smartphones around the world. Now the number has reached 5 million, the company unveiled.
The original Optimus LTE has been sold in more than 2 million units, while the Optimus Vu and the new Optimus LTE II reached 500,000 units sold each.
LG says that “an even more impressive LTE line-up”, “second to none”, will be introduced in the next several months.
Optimus Vu (which will likely be released by Verizon soon) and Optimus LTE II
The very first LTE Android smartphone launched by LG was the Revolution, which is available in the US via Verizon since last year.
Via Press release
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG plans to launch the Optimus Vu with LTE in the US this quarter
- LG sells more than 1 million Optimus One Android smartphones
- Optimus Black and 2X to help LG ship 30 million smartphones this year
- LG has already sold 4 million Optimus LTE smartphones
- 40 million Samsung Galaxy S III smartphones sold worldwide