In case you had any doubts that Nokia was going to unveil its first Windows Phone 8 devices this September, the company has just made it official: together with Microsoft, it will host a Windows Phone 8 press event on September 5. Interestingly, the event won’t take place in Helsinki (where Nokia World 2012 is going to debut on the same day), but in New York City.
Samsung, HTC and others will also introduce Windows Phone 8 devices before the end of the year. But Nokia will probably have the highest number of them, since it’s now Microsoft’s main partner when it comes to smartphones.
Via The Verge
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 handsets to be announced at Nokia World 2012
- Front panel of a possible Nokia Windows Phone 8 handset apparently leaked
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop
- New Nokia EOS Windows Phone 8 handset with PureView camera headed to AT&T?
- Windows Phone Mango handsets from Samsung, HTC and LG expected to arrive in September