Sprint officially intros the Kyocera Rise, will launch it on August 19. Virgin Mobile version coming soon
Today, Sprint has confirmed that it’s going to launch the new Kyocera Rise Android smartphone on August 19 (just as rumored not long ago) – the same day when its Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE will hit the shelves.
As previously reported, the Kyocera Rise runs Android 4.0 ICS, and features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, full sliding QWERTY keyboard, 1GHz single core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8655 processor, 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash, 512MB of RAM, MicroSD card support (2GB card pre-installed), and a 1,500 mAh battery.
Sprint will sell the new handset for $19.99 on contract, after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Virgin Mobile will also offer the Kyocera Rise, but only starting August 31. The prepaid carrier plans to sell the Rise for just $99.99 (no contract required).
Via Press release
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Kyocera Rise now available at Virgin Mobile for $99.99
- Sprint to launch the Kyocera Rise on August 19
- Kyocera Rise with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Sprint and Virgin Mobile
- Sprint’s Kyocera Torque E6710 rugged Android phone with LTE hits the FCC?
- Sprint launches rugged Kyocera DuraXT for Direct Connect users