US Cellular has announced the release of its first Alcatel smartphone: the OneTouch Premiere.
Resembling Virgin Mobile’s Venture (launched in the US in March), the Alcatel OneTouch Premiere runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a full QWERTY keyboard, 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, EV-DO Rev A connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, 2MP rear camera, a 2GB memory card pre-installed, and a 1,300 mAh battery. US Cellular is selling the new handset online (here) for $29.99 on contract.
The Alcatel OneTouch Premiere is the third Android smartphone released by US Cellular this month, after the Motorola Electrify 2 (which runs Ice Cream Sandwich and costs $199.99 on contract), and the Motorola Defy XT (Gingerbread, $99.99 on contract).
Via Press release
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- US Cellular intros Huawei Ascend Y and Alcatel One Touch Shockwave Android phones
- Alcatel OneTouch 995 with Android Gingerbread (upgradeable to ICS) coming soon
- Alcatel OneTouch T60 Android tablet unveiled by the FCC
- #MWC11: Alcatel OneTouch 990 (with Google) hands-on video
- Alcatel Ultra 995 with Android Gingerbread showcased at CES 2012