While the Motorola Droid Razr HD is almost certainly going to be released by Verizon in the next few months (possibly in October), things are reportedly different when it comes to the Droid Razr HD Maxx. More exactly, such a new Droid might not exist.
According to Phone Arena and an anonymous source, Verizon will only introduce the Droid Razr HD. This should have a 2,530 mAh battery, and an 8MP rear camera (not a 13MP one, as previously rumored).
Most likely, the Droid Razr HD will look like in the image above. It’s said that it will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at launch, with an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean unfortunately scheduled for 2013. We’ll see soon of that’s true.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD makes an appearance at the Global Certification Forum
- Motorola RAZR HD XT925, Razr i, Razr M and Electrify M will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in Q1 2013
- Motorola outs Droid Razr Maxx HD commercial. Verizon still doesn’t have a launch date for the handset
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now