After having been announced in February at MWC, the Acer Liquid Glow is now finally available in the UK. Although it did take a while for this to happen, the good news is that this smartphone is pretty cheap. One can be yours for just £147.99, SIM-free and unlocked.
The catch, of course, is that the Liquid Glow is no high-end offering. Still, its specs aren’t half bad, qualifying it for a position in the lower-midrange spectrum of the smartphone world. Acer’s latest has a 3.7-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz single-core processor, a 5 MP camera with LED flash, 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB of built-in storage space, microSD slot, and all the usual connectivity options (including NFC, interestingly). The Liquid Glow runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you’d like to pick one up, all you have to do is head over to Expansys and push the right buttons, so to speak. It’s available in black or white. No word (yet?) on the ‘trendy’ pink version that was announced alongside the others.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MWC 2012: Acer Liquid Glow E330 with Android 4.0 ICS hands-on
- Trendy Acer Liquid Glow with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich announced for MWC 2012
- Acer Liquid Gallant and Liquid Gallant Duo officially announced, coming in September
- Huawei Honor now available in the UK, SIM-free for £204.99
- Motorola RAZR V now out at Bell, prices start at $29.95