Here it is, ladies and gentlemen. The elusive black version of Samsung’s Galaxy S III. After a few leaks here and there over the past few days, it was finally caught in the wild – and, naturally, photographed.
The person who has this phone on him says that the original back cover sports T-Mobile’s logo. That’s strange because T-Mobile got in touch with TechnoBuffalo and said that it doesn’t plan on releasing the black Galaxy S III. Despite the fact that we’ve seen a black GS III on TMo’s website just yesterday.
The source of this leak also said he at one point had a Sprint-branded black Galaxy S III as well, so maybe that’s the carrier you should be paying attention to in case black is your favorite color.
Anyway, a black Galaxy S III is definitely in the works, even if the magenta carrier won’t sell it after all. In the UK, it could arrive as early as next month. Maybe Samsung will announce it at the end of August together with its new Galaxy Note.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note discontinued by T-Mobile?
- Sprint working on an official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for Samsung Epic 4G Touch
- White Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile now available for $229.99
- After Verizon, Sprint could announce the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, too
- Verizon HTC Merge press shots leak