Well, well, well. Guess what? The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q didn’t launch at T-Mobile today, despite a couple of rumors claiming that it would. This, in case you forgot, is supposed to be a keyboarded version of the Galaxy S Blaze 4G. Or something like that.
But maybe TMo just isn’t happy with that positioning, as it looks like it’s decided to make this more than just a Blaze variant. Hence, the carrier will sell this device under the name Galaxy S Relay 4G. So basically one convoluted name is out, and another replaces it. When will these people learn?
Anyway, no word yet on a new purported release date for the Relay, so stay tuned for that. The leaks probably won’t stop appearing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G has its new name confirmed by leaked training docs
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G shows off all its angles
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be out in March for $149.99
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q has August 15 release date seemingly confirmed
- T-Mobile intros the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699: QWERTY and Android ICS