That’s right, folks. The title says it all in this case. Sprint’s upcoming Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE went on pre-order a few days ago at the carrier itself, but now the third-party retailers are joining in. And, as is usually the case, they’re offering the new smartphone for less than the Now Network. $50 less, to be exact.
Both Wirefly and LetsTalk have the exact same deal ready for you. $149.99 is all you’ll need to pay to nab a brand new Photon Q when it becomes available on August 19 (so this Sunday). The price stays the same even if you’re already a Sprint customer and just want to upgrade your existing smartphone. That’s very nice, because these first-minute offers are usually limited to new customers only.
The Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE is clearly a device for the QWERTY lover. In fact, it may just be the most powerful QWERTY smartphone to come out this year, with its 4.3-inch touchscreen, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, 8 MP camera, LTE support, and Android 4.0.4 on board.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE finally gets official on its way to Sprint
- Sprint to launch Motorola Photon 4G successor called Photon Q 4G LTE
- Sprint’s new Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE possibly confirmed by the FCC
- Sprint Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE officially lands on August 19 for $199.99, pre-orders start today
- Motorola Photon 4G now available at Sprint