Today Clove, a well known independent SIM-free phone retailer chimed in on the situation and brought us some different news. Apparently, the black version of the Galaxy S III will be out in early October. There’s no less vague time frame unfortunately. And Clove isn’t saying anything about pricing, unlike Mobile Fun. When Clove gets some indication of pricing, it will put the black GS III up for pre-order.
But wait, there’s more. The new color variation will come with 64 GB of storage space it seems. It’s unclear at the moment whether there will also be 16 and 32 GB versions at some point. Maybe not, though, if Samsung wants to label the black Galaxy S III a special edition of sorts.
This would be the first SIM-free smartphone to launch in the UK with 64 GB capacity. And when you add to that another 64 GB possible via microSD expansion, you could reasonably expect to have more than 100 GB of storage space in a phone. Amazing, no?
Anyway, we’ll let you know when we find out more about the black Galaxy S III.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black 64 GB Samsung Galaxy S III now up for pre-order in the UK, yours for £600
- UK: 16 GB white Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available online on August 21. Pricing confirmed
- Huawei Ascend P1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now available in the UK. Galaxy Note 10.1 gets priced
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus pre-orders start in the US, priced from $399.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III shipping delays confirmed by Vodafone and Clove