Unless you’re willing to go to the one store that is stocking it at the moment, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is not yet available in the UK. Not online, anyway. But that will change this coming Tuesday, on August 21. That’s when well known retailer Clove will start shipping the 16 GB white versions of the tablet (both Wi-Fi-only as well as Wi-Fi+3G).
All the other versions will arrive in late August or early September. Pricing, which we’ve first heard about yesterday, has now been confirmed by the retailer for all SKUs. The 16 GB Wi-Fi-only tablets are £399, and 16 GB Wi-Fi+3G versions go for £499. For double that amount of storage you’ll need to pay £465 (Wi-Fi-only), or £550 (Wi-Fi+3G) respectively.
If you’re interested in pre-ordering one of these, just go to Clove right now. You’ll ensure that you’ll be among the very first people in the UK to get a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note gets a price hike in the UK, now £670.80 SIM-free
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be available in the UK on November 1 for £594
- White Samsung Galaxy Note now available in the UK, £538.80 SIM-free
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini priced in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 confirmed to come on August 29