Back in April, when the HTC J was announced, we thought this was a smartphone exclusively made for Japan. However, now ePrice is reporting that HTC will launch the handset in Taiwan, too, sometime soon.
Apart from the fact that it looks different, and is a bit thicker, the HTC J heavily resembles the HTC One S, offering a similar set of features: Android 4.0 ICS, Sense 4 UI, a 4.3 inch qHD display, Beats Audio technology, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera.
Reportedly, the HTC J will be available in Taiwan in three color versions – just like in Japan. The smartphone might be introduced in other markets, although for now there’s nothing official about this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire P and Desire Q photos, specs unveiled
- Dual SIM HTC E1 603e available in China
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- HTC One V spotted in new color versions: purple and black