At the end of July we got the first leaked details about Samsung’s two upcoming Windows Phone 8 devices, codenamed Odyssey and Marco. And today we have another leak regarding these handsets, detailing their model numbers and pricing. Unfortunately, we still don’t know what they’ll be called when they hit the streets.
Anyway, let’s get on with it. The Samsung Marco will have the model number GT-I8370. It will have a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, a 4-inch 480×800 Super AMOLED touchscreen, a 5 MP rear camera, a 1.9 MP front-facing camera, 8 GB of built-in storage, and a microSD slot. The Marco will cost around 350-450 euro.
The Odyssey (GT-I8750) will have the same processor as the Marco, but a 4.8-inch 720p HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.9 MP front-facing camera, 16 or 32 GB of built-in storage, and a microSD slot. It will be sold for around 500-600 euro.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-core Samsung Odyssey and Marco with Windows Phone 8 coming later this year?
- Verizon Samsung Ativ Odyssey will be available tomorrow for $49.99
- Verizon Samsung Ativ Odyssey specs unveiled, still no word on its launch date
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra now world’s thinnest smartphone, 12 other Android devices announced too
- Samsung Ativ S and HTC Tiara to be Sprint’s first Windows Phone 8 devices